Land transfer from one category to another
Procedure of land transfer from one category to another
Department of property and land relations of the regional administration in case of request for transfer of land or land as part of area from one category to another, with the accompanying documents (land development business) process materials and, if it's correct, prepare a draft decree of the Governor, or refuse such transfer in connection with the current legislation, as well as draft resolutions of the Governor to classify land to a certain category .
Governor's decree shall be made within sixty (60) days form the time of request from the concerned person.
Governor's decision on the land transfer or refusal to transfer is sent to the person concerned person within fourteen (14 days) from the date of adoption.
Thus, maximum commission time of land transfer from one category to another - 74 (seventy-four) days from the date of the request for land transfer from one category to another.
Land transfer from one category to another is complited since the moment of addition in the Unified State Register of rights to immovable property and transactions with it.
Documents for a land transfer
In case of agricultural land transfer, except lands owned by the Russian Federation, the owner must provide the local authorities or Regional Department of Property and Land Relations with the following documents:
Application for land transfer and information on the land category.
Application requirements for the land transfer, and the composition of the documents, formed in a land management department, determined by the secons Federal Law from 21.12.2004 № 172-FZ and the Governor's decision from 14.06.2005 Number 341 "On the implementation of the Federal Law from 21.12.2004 № 172-FZ "On the land transfer from one category to another "
Additional to the documents for the request of land transfer from one category to another referring to agricultural lands, except lands owned by the Russian Federation:
- Extract of state real estate cadastre about information of land transfer from one category to another, or cadastral passport of such land;
- A copy of identity document - private person; extract from the Unified State Register of Individual Entrepreneurs or extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities - for individual entrepreneurs, legal persons, state executive authorities, local self-government;
- Document confirming authority of the representative of the applicant (if the application wrote by representative);
- Extract from the Unified State Register of rights to immovable property and transactions with it;
- Conclusion of the state ecological examination if its implementation is provided by federal law;
- Document of land owners to transfer the land from one category to another;
- Loss calculations of owners, land users and tenants of land in cases prescribed by law;
- Conclusion of Architecture and Urban Planning Department on the planned land transfer or territorial planning documents about the plot size;
- Conclusion of the Federal Service for state registration, cadastral and cartography department in the Vladimir region on the possibility of land transfer from the one category to another with details of the cadastral value of transferable agricultural land or land within such plots and the average level of the cadastral value of agricultural lands in municipal districts (city county);
- Conclusion of the Agriculture and Food Department of the Vladimir region administration about the possibility of land transfer from one category to another;
- Conclusion of the local authority of municipal or urban district about the possibility of land transfer from one category to another;
- Conclusion of the public authorities (in case of land transfer from one category to another, located in security, sanitary protection zones established in accordance with the law);
- The act of land choosing with the land scheme approved in cases prescribed by law;
- Conclusion or document of the absence of other relevant objects for allocation (if necessary);
- Project documentation, which includes a set of graphic and text materials developed according to social, economic, technical, fire, environmental, architectural, artistic and other requirements for the project to give necessary representation on the future object, located on a plot;
- Technical and economic details of the project or necessary calculations;
- Document from the territorial agency of the federal executive authority in the field of the mineral resources on the absence of mineral resources;
- Documents copies from the regional administration and the territorial agency of the federal executive authority in field of mineral resources allowing mineral extraction (if necessary);
- Approved project of cultivation (if necessary);
- Approved cultivation project of the agricultural lands, given for the period of the linear objects construction (if necessary);
- Document from the State Organization "Management of land reclamation and agricultural water supply of the Vladimir region," on the absence of reclamation systems, if it's presence - the documents confirming cancellation of reclamation systems;
- Document confirming the assignment of the land to the objects of historical and cultural heritage (if necessary);
- Document copy of the decision on land conservation (if necessary);
- All documents are added in the land case.
02 December 2019В Москве пройдет VI Общероссийский форум "Частные операторы коммунальной инфраструктуры"
02 December 2019IV Форум Центрального федерального округа по ГЧП
29 November 2019«Масштабируем социальные инновации: от инициативы каждого до глобальных изменений». С 1 по 10 декабря 2019 года пройдет форум «СОЦИАЛЬНЫЙ КОНСТРУКТОР ЮГРЫ 3.0.»
27 November 2019Информация о проведении общероссийского дня приёма граждан 12 декабря 2019 года