State support of investment activity
Procedure of consideration and approval of application for the state support of investment activity
Information on procedure of review and approval of applications for the state support of investment activity in accordance with the Law of the Vladimir region of 02.09.2002 № 90 -OZ "On the state support of investment activity, carried out in a form of capital investments on the territory of Vladimir region"
Requirements to the application of provision of state support of investment activity:
- Application to the Chairman of the Standing Committee with indication of forms of state support, that the applicant claims for;
- Business plan of the investment project;
- Notarized copies of the constituent documents of the applicant with all applications, changes and additions;
- Notarized copy of the provision on the branch;
- Notarized copies of certificates on the state registration of legal entity and on registration as a taxpayer at the place of registration of the legal entity. In the case of implementation of an investment project on the territory of Vladimir region of a separate department of an applicant, additionally must be provided a notarized notice on registration as a taxpayer at the place of location of separate division on the territory of the region;
- An extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, issued not earlier than 30 calendar days before the date of application for the state support of investment activity;
- Duly certified copies of the financial statements for the preceding to the application of the request of state support of investment activity fiscal year, with the note from tax authority;
- Note on the place of registration of the taxpayer concerned about absence of debts to the budgets of the budgetary system of the Russian Federation:
- Notification on absence of the applicant’s past due accounts on financial oblgations to the Vladimir region, as well as on unsettled obligations on state guarantees;
- Notification on absence of the applicant's debts on employees wages for the last reporting date;
- Duly certified copies of documents confirming the start date of the investment project implementation;
- Duly certified copies of documents confirming the date of commencement of production and (or) provision of services along with usage of production capacity of the investment project (provided in case of start of the industrial activity);
- Notarized copies of documents confirming ownership of the stead, or a duly certified land lease agreement (provided in the case of investment in a new construction).
- Duly certified copy of the building permit (must be provided in the case of investment in a new construction);
- Commitment on maintaining of a separate analytical accounting of transactions concerned about implementation of the approved investment project for the validity period of the Agreement on the conditions of provision of state support of investment activity (hereinafter - the Agreement);
- Commitment on maintaining of a separate accounting of the property that is subject to preferences, which is recognized as object to taxation;
- Commitment of a legal entity to maintain a minimum level of wages of employees for a full working day at no less than a living wage for the working population in the Vladimir region, approved by the Decree of the Governor;
- Conclusions of expert organizations in cases provided in the legislation of the Russian Federation and Vladimir region;
- Duly certified copy of a positive conclusion of the examination of a project documentation for objects of capital construction (provided in the case of investment in a new construction or reconstruction);
- Duly certified copy of a document confirming appointment to a post of the Director (General Director) of the organization.