Order of conducting of engineering surveys
Investor must conduct engineering surveys for preparation of construction (reconstruction) documentation of capital construction objects. Preparation and implementation of construction documentation without performing of appropriate engineering surveys is not allowed.
Types of works on engineering surveys that affect the safety of capital construction objects, should only be performed by individual entrepreneurs or legal entities having issued by the self-regulatory organization of the certificate of admission to such types of work. Other types of works on engineering surveys can be carried out by any natural or legal persons.
Engineering surveys for preparation of project documentation, construction, reconstruction of capital construction objects are carried out in order to obtain:
- Materials on the natural conditions of the territory where will be carried out construction, reconstruction of capital construction objects, and factors of anthropogenic impact on the environment, about prediction of their changes, required for the development of solutions concerning such a territory;
- Materials that are necessary to substantiate the layout of buildings, structures, to adopt design and space-planning decisions in relation to these buildings, structures, constructions, design of engineering protection of such objects, development of measures to protect the environment, of a project of construction organization and reconstruction of capital construction objects;
- Materials needed for the calculations of bases, foundations and structures of buildings, constructions, their engineering protection, development of decisions on conduction of preventive and other necessary measures, excavation works, as well as for preparation of decisions on issues that arose during in the preparation of project documentation, it’s coordination or approval.
Initial permit documentation for conducting of design and survey works.
Once received lease/ownership rights to a land parcel and decided to start construction of a new facility on its territory, Investor must compile a package of initial permit documentation in order to start the design and survey works on the construction object, and then to obtain a building permit.
If the land parcel was purchased at auction, than to the winner of land auction together with the sale contract or lease agreement is passed a package of documents on formed land parcel, which is the initial permit documentation for conducting of design and survey works on the construction object and already includes:
- City development plan of a land parcel or conclusion on allowed usage of the land parcel;
- Cadastral passport of a land parcel;
- Specifications with indication of their validity, information on payment for their connection and on timings of object connection to the networks of engineering and technical support (also prepared by a local authority on the basis of information on permitted usage of the land parcel; limiting parameters of permitted construction (reconstruction) of capital construction objects in respect of stated land parcel; regional and (or) local standards of urban design; schemes of existing and planned deployment of capital construction objects (heat , gas , water supply and drainage system) of the federal , regional and local assignment.
If the Investor already has rights to the land parcel, purchased from the nature or entity person as a property/rental, but for some reason does not have the stated above documents, city development plan of a land parcel (CDPLP) is provided by local governments of the municipal formation according to location of land parcel on the basis of the application of Investor - the right holder of such land parcel.
When placing objects of industrial assignment, to the application must be applied Pre-project proposals, which include:
- Scheme of the general plan of the land parcel;
- The main technical and economic indicators of object planned for construction.
Deadline of issue of the city development plan of a land parcel to the applicant is set by the Town-planning code of the Russian Federation - not more than 30 days from the date of registration of the Investor’s application (Right holder of the land parcel). Control of compliance of the legislation requirements on city planning activity during the execution, approval and issuance of the city development plan of a land parcel by the Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture of the regional administration.
In case of comprehensive development of a land parcel with purpose of residential construction, additionally required development of the project of territory planning, which will be included in a package of Initial permit documentation. Development and approval of the project of territory planning is carried out in accordance with Articles 46-46.3 of Town-planning code of the Russian Federation. Investor/developer designs the master plan for the construction (reconstruction of an object) on the basis of job, prepared by local governments, subject to the results of public hearings. Developed document, the Investor presents to the local governments for approval. In the presence of approved rules of land use and development public hearings are held only if a proposed type of land parcel usage refers to conditionally permitted types of usage, set by stated rules.
If Specifications information about connection charges and the timing of object connection to network of engineering and technical support, issued by a local authority , missing or expired their actions , the right holder in order to determine whether he connected load refers to the organization operates network engineering and technical support , which is scheduled connection is being built ( reconstructed ) capital construction object to obtain specifications .
If the Investor – right holder of the land parcel doesn’t have knowledge on organization issuing the specifications, he must apply to the local authority (see Appendix 1) with a request of provision of information about such organization. For optimal connection of construction (reconstruction) object to the networks of engineering and technical support, the local authority provides within 2 working days from the date of application of request of information, data on such organization, including name, legal and actual addresses.
Specifications must contain the following information:
- Maximum load in possible connection points;
- Connection time of a capital construction object to the networks of engineering and technical support, determined depending on the period of investment programs implementation;
- Validity of technical conditions, but not less than 2 years from the date of their issuance. After this period, parameters of issued technical specifications may be changed.
Information on payments for connection of a capital construction object to the networks of engineering and technical support must include:
- Data on the tariff of connection, approved at the moment of issuance of technical conditions in the order established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- Expiration date of stated tariff (if the period of validity of stated tariff expires earlier than expiration of validity of technical conditions);
- The date of re- application for information on payments for connection (if at the moment of issuance of technical conditions tariff for connection for the period of their action is not set).
The organization that operates networks of engineering and technical support, within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the request must identify and provide technical conditions or information on payment for connection of a capital construction object to networks of engineering and technical support or to provide a reasoned refusal on provision of stated conditions in the absence of possibility to connect building (reconstructing) capital construction object to the networks of engineering and technical support.
Issuance of technical specifications or information on payment for connection of capital construction object to the networks of engineering and technical support is provided at no charge.
17 June 2020ВлГУ принимает абитуриентов в рамках квоты
17 December 2019Открыт прием заявок на участие в Национальной премии «РОСИНФРА»
02 December 2019IV Форум Центрального федерального округа по ГЧП
02 December 2019В Москве пройдет VI Общероссийский форум "Частные операторы коммунальной инфраструктуры"