Conducting of a state examination of project
Project documentation prior to its approval by the Investor/Developer and results of engineering surveys carried out for preparation of such project documentation are subject to public examination.
Term of the state examination depends on the complexity of the capital construction object, but should not exceed 60 days.
Results of engineering surveys may be directed to the state examination along with the project documentation or before direction of the project documentation to the state examination.
For conducting of the state examination along with the project documentation and results of engineering surveys carried out with purpose of preparation of such documentation, by the Investor/Developer are provided:
- Application on conducting of state examination, in which are stated:
- Identification information about performers of work - persons who carried out the preparation of project documentation and who executed engineering surveys (surname, first name, middle name, details of identity documents, the postal address of a place of residence of an individual entrepreneur, full name, location of the legal entity);
- Identification information about the capital construction object, project documentation, and (or) results of engineering surveys in relation to which were presented for the state examination (name of the object (s) of estimated construction (reconstruction, general overhaul), postal (building) address of the object (s) of capital construction, the main technical and economic characteristics of the object (s) of capital construction ( area, volume, extent, number of floors, production capacity, etc.) );
- Identification information about the applicant - the Investor/Developer (full name of the legal entity, location of the Investor/Developer - legal entity;
- Project documentation for the object of capital construction in accordance with the requirements (including the structure and content of the sections of documentation), established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- A copy of the project statement;
- Results of engineering surveys in accordance with the requirements (including to the composition of stated results), established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- A copy of the statement on implementation of engineering surveys;
- Documents, confirming the applicant’s credentials to act on behalf of the Investor/Developer (if the applicant is not the Investor/Developer, but is his confidant).
Organization on conducting of the state examination within 3 (three) working days from the receipt of Investor/developer documents, carries out their inspection.
In the stated above deadline to the Investor/Developer is provided (directed) a draft agreement with calculation of the amount of payment for the state examination, or a reasoned refusal to accept the documents submitted for the state examination (documents stated above are returned to the applicant without consideration).
Reasons for rejecting the project documentation and (or) engineering research aimed at the state examination are:
- Absence in the project documentation of sections provided by the subsections 12 and 13 of Article 48 of the Town-planning code of the Russian Federation;
- Preparation of a project documentation by a person who does not meet the requirements specified in paragraphs 4 and 5 of Article 48 of the Town-planning code of the Russian Federation;
- Lack of results of engineering surveys, as indicated in Part 6 of Article 47 of the Town-planning code of the Russian Federation, or absence of a positive expert opinion on engineering survey results (in case the results of engineering surveys were sent for examination before the project documentation was sent to the state examination);
- Incompatibility of the results of engineering research to the structure and form established in accordance with Part 6 of Article 47 of the Town-planning code of the Russian Federation;
- Performing of engineering surveys, results of which are directed to the examination, by a person who does not meet the requirements specified in Parts 2 and 3 of Article 47 of present Code;
- Direction for the examination of not all documents provided by the Government of the Russian Federation in accordance with the Part 11 of present article;
- Direction of the project documentation and (or) engineering research to the executive authority, public institution, if in accordance with the present Code conduction of state examination of such project documentations and (or) results of engineering surveys carried out by different executive authority, other state institution.
The result of public examination of project documentation is a conclusion on compliance (positive conclusion) or incompliance (negative conclusion) of project documentation to the requirements of technical regulations and the results of engineering surveys, requirements to the content of sections of project documentation, as well as on compliance of the results of engineering surveys to the requirements of technical regulations (in the case if the results of engineering surveys were directed on the state examination along with the project documentation). In the case of a receiving of negative conclusion (conclusion of incompliance), Investor/Developer must modify the project documentation, taking into account all requirements and submit it for the examination in order to receive a positive conclusion.
Possibility of placing an object on the selected land parcel must also be confirmed by the positive sanitary-epidemiological conclusion, issued by the territorial authority of Rospotrebnadzor). The basis for conduction of sanitary-epidemiological expertise is the Order of Rospotrebnadzor of 19.07.2007 № 224 "On the sanitary-epidemiological examinations, inspections, researches, and toxicological, hygienic and other types of assessments" and the Order of the Administration of Rospotrebnadzor on Vladimir region of 25.03.2008 № 28 "On approval of the regulation on the order of preparation and issuance of sanitary-epidemiological conclusions".
17 December 2019Открыт прием заявок на участие в Национальной премии «РОСИНФРА»
02 December 2019IV Форум Центрального федерального округа по ГЧП
02 December 2019В Москве пройдет VI Общероссийский форум "Частные операторы коммунальной инфраструктуры"
29 November 2019«Масштабируем социальные инновации: от инициативы каждого до глобальных изменений». С 1 по 10 декабря 2019 года пройдет форум «СОЦИАЛЬНЫЙ КОНСТРУКТОР ЮГРЫ 3.0.»